Product description: 13C15N High Performance OD2 Media solution for E.col
- 1 x Rich growth E.coli media
- Isotopic labeling: 13C15N
- Amount: 1 L
- This product is in a ready-to-use sterile solution
- Isotopic enrichment > 98 %
Silantes OD2 media are rich growth media for a high-performance expression of stable isotope labeled proteins. The media are formulated for a > OD2 cell density (optical density measured at 600nm).
The media are made from bacterial hydrolysate and contain primarily amino acids, some low molecular weight oligopeptides and almost no carbohydrates. The bacterial strain used is a chemolithoautotrophic organism which grows on inorganic substrates that are isotopically labeled.
Note: Silantes media are natural products. A slightly different color (e.g. amongst different batches) is absolutely normal for natural products.
- Mallagaray, A., Creutznacher, R., Dülfer, J. et al. A post- translational modification of human Norovirus capsid protein attenuates glycan binding. Nat Commun 10, 1320 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-019-09251-5
- Niesteruk, A., Jonker, H. R. A., Richter, C., Linhard, V., Sreeramulu, S., &1 Schwalbe, H. (2018). The domain architecture of PtkA, the first tyrosine kinase from mycobacterium tuberculosis, differs from the conventional kinase architecture. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 293(30), 11823–11836. https://doi.org/10.1074/jbc.ra117.000120